Accessible Spain Travel is the first incoming specialized travel agency for people with physical and mobility impairments. We offer unique independent travel experiences in Spain that can be enjoyed by everyone, regardless of their levels of personal mobility. Whether anyone has problems takings stairs or standing long periods of time, suffers from bad knees, use a walking-assistance apparatus, are recovering from a physical injury or is a permanent wheelchair user, we strive to create the most exciting and accessible experiences tailored to every individual or groups.
We are looking for a detailed oriented, organized and motivated profile, who enjoys customizing trips and provide excellence in personalized customer service.
Minimum Qualifications: Diploma
Experience: 1-2 years
Professional Category: Employee
Residence Permit: Indiferent
- Candidates with interest on inclusive tourism, social-based projects, and not-just-for-profit organizations will be highly valued
- Candidates must have previous experience in the travel industry as travel consultants or customer service positions
- Communicate with clients in a friendly and sincere manner, understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information
- Candidates must have good sales skills and be familiarized with tasks such as responding to enquiries, providing quotes and create financial reports adequately
- Be available to work at a daily basis, being capable to follow up with emails an inquiries in a timely manner
- Must have the ability to communicate in English and Spanish, both verbally and in writing (Candidates with native, bilingual or very high level of English and Spanish will be highly valued)
- Candidates must have own initiative and be proactive